Applied Technology Minor
|TECH 330||TECHNOLOGY PROBLEM ANALYSIS AND DESIGN I||4|
|TECH 331||TECHNOLOGY PROBLEM ANALYSIS AND DESIGN II||4|
|TECH 403||COMPUTER-AIDED DESIGN AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT||4|
|TECH 452||ENGINEERING ECONOMICS||4|
|Choose from the following||8|
|ENGINEERING ETHICS, CONTRACTS AND PATENTS|
|INDUSTRIAL SAFETY ENGINEERING|
All admitted students must officially Declare a Major by the time they reach 90 credits (junior standing).
Application for Graduation must be made at least two terms in advance of the term you expect to graduate (undergraduate and post-baccalaureate).
Check your progress with SOAR Student Online Academic Review—you must be signed in to use this tool.
- communicate effectively;
- develop a commitment to quality, timeliness and continuous improvement;
- develop a recognition of the need for, and the ability to engage in, lifelong learning;
- develop an ability to understand professional, ethical, and social responsibilities;
- develop an appropriate mastery of the knowledge, techniques, skills, and modern tools of their disciplines;
- identify, analyze, and solve technical and creative problems.