Construction Management Minor
|CMTC 235||CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS AND TECHNIQUES||5|
|CMTC 305||CONSTRUCTION ESTIMATING||4|
|CMTC 320||NON-METALLIC PROCESSES||5|
|Choose two from the following||8|
|COMPUTER-AIDED DESIGN AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT|
All admitted students must officially Declare a Major by the time they reach 90 credits (junior standing).
Application for Graduation must be made at least two terms in advance of the term you expect to graduate (undergraduate and post-baccalaureate).
Check your progress with SOAR Student Online Academic Review—you must be signed in to use this tool.
- communicate effectively;
- develop a commitment to quality, timeliness and continuous improvement;
- develop a recognition of the need for, and the ability to engage in, lifelong learning;
- develop an ability to understand professional, ethical, and social responsibilities;
- develop an appropriate mastery of the knowledge, techniques, skills, and modern tools of their disciplines;
- identify, analyze and solve technical and creative problems.