|MNTC 301||METALLIC PROCESSES||5|
|MNTC 320||NON-METALLIC PROCESSES||5|
|TECH 217||3D PARAMETRIC COMPUTER AIDED DESIGN||4|
|or MENG 217||3D PARAMETRIC COMPUTER AIDED DESIGN|
|TECH 458||QUALITY ASSURANCE||4|
|Choose two from the following||10|
|ROBOTICS AND AUTOMATION|
|MACHINE TOOL I|
|COMPUTER NUMERICAL CONTROL|
All admitted students must officially Declare a Major by the time they reach 90 credits (junior standing).
Application for Graduation must be made at least two terms in advance of the term you expect to graduate (undergraduate and post-baccalaureate).
Check your progress with SOAR Student Online Academic Review—you must be signed in to use this tool.
- communicate effectively;
- develop a commitment to quality, timeliness and continuous improvement;
- develop a recognition of the need for, and the ability to engage in, lifelong learning;
- develop an ability to understand professional, ethical, and social responsibilities;
- develop an appropriate mastery of the knowledge, techniques, skills, and modern tools of their disciplines;
- identify, analyze and solve technical and creative problems.