The Master of Science in Management program serves its students and fulfills the university’s mission by:
- Educating students to enhance their opportunities for career change, promotion to higher levels of management, and positions of leadership.
- Engaging students in a quality program of learning that is affordable and convenient for students from the local region.
- Providing practical experiences to students through class projects with local businesses, internships, and relevant case studies which relate their learning to the real world.
|MNGT 510||ADVANCED EXCEL||2|
|MNGT 515||BUSINESS ANALYTICS I||2|
|MNGT 520||BUSINESS ANALYTICS II||2|
|MNGT 525||CAREER MANAGEMENT||2|
|MNGT 530||HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT||2|
|MNGT 535||BUSINESS LAW||2|
|MNGT 540||LEADING PEOPLE AND ORGANIZATIONS||2|
|MNGT 545||FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING||2|
|MNGT 550||MANAGERIAL ACCOUNTING||2|
|MNGT 555||MARKETING MANAGEMENT||2|
|MNGT 560||OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT||2|
|MNGT 565||DIGITAL MARKETING||2|
|MNGT 570||COMPENSATION AND PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT||2|
|MNGT 575||PRINCIPLES OF FINANCE||2|
|MNGT 580||APPLIED BUSINESS ECONOMICS||2|
|MNGT 590||PRINCIPLES OF STRATEGY||2|
|Internship Requirement - must be repeated for a total of 12 credits||12|
Students who successfully earn an MS in Management from EWU should be able to do the following:
- understand the business functions of management;
- examine relevant data and draw informed conclusions;
- use relevant theories, concepts, perspectives, and facts to formulate business issues and solve related problems.